New Elbdale Stables Map. I recommend full view/download because I added so many tiny details (Davids Land Rover Defender, for example!) - and I drew every.single.cobblestone.in.the.court.by.hand.
1) "Forest-Hills" - Uphill/Downhill training track (Hangbahn)
for training purposes
2) Shallow area of the river "Elbbach"
3) Aqua Training mill (powered by the river and filled with it's fresh water)
4) Lunging Indoor Arena
5) Historic stone bridge of the celtic trade route "Hünerstraße"
6-10.) Historic Main Building: former residence of the land graves built in ~ 1300
6) Rooms of Elbdale stables owner David Greenmoore
7) Old stable buildings (now stalls for the horses in the veterinarian clinic for better observation and guest boxes, the attic/storage was enlarged to staff flats
8) Veterinarian clinic rooms
9) Old indoor riding arena
10) newer stable buildings attached in ~1380
11) cross country track obstacles
12) old gothic chapel "St. Michael"
13) "Rose Garden" facilities surrounding the old chapel, with lots of old marble statues and rose bushes. Could have been a graveyard earlier. Now also used as part of the Cross Country track
14. Dressage Arena (new)
15. New Stable Building (now main stable building) with 22 indoor stalls and 2x5 paddock stalls on the wings of the stable building
16. tack room (ground floor) and EDS bureao (first floor, with a giant window allowing a great view into the riding arena)
17. Indoor riding arena (new) with tribune and casino on the left
18. Barn/storage building
19. Grass race track (for training purposes)
21. Show Jumping arena with tribune on the left
22. Smaller Paddocks
Blue dots: possible riding paths and cross country courses.